This job is currently Archived,
Purification Scientist - China
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
About The Department
- Mini Pilot China (MPC) is a biotech facility.
- The facility consists of three parts Fermentation, Recovery and Purification, all for E.Coli based platform. MPC is responsible for two areas
- Produce API for Regulatory Tox studies.
- Ensure high scientific knowledge of E.Coli process that will be transferred to GMP facilities based in Europe or US.
In this position your main task will be linked to MPC´s two responsible areas.
- Produce API for regulatory Tox studies. You are responsible for the purification part of the production of the API.
- This means you have to plan the production from raw material list, to finalize the process and finally execute the purification part of the production.
- Ensure High degree of scientific knowledge.
- You will need to understand the purification process and facility equipment’s in order to transfer the process to our facilities in either Europe or US.
- This means you need to perform experiments in order to test various process parameters and align with our international facilities.
- The key here is to understand the relationship between purification process and the equipment’s needed to run this process.
- You have as minimum a master degree within bioscience with 5 years’ work experience or a PhD within bioscience with 2 years of work experience.
- You have to be strong in communication and planning, since this position will be like a mini project manager.
- You as a person need to be solution minded and resilient towards task.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better for patients around the world.
- As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.