Purchasing Associate with fluent Italian or Spanish - Poland
Job Description :
- Coordinates purchasing activities with an internal customer
- Provide resolution for non-technical internal customer inquiries
- Monitor & respond to email, web portal, voicemail and fax
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) in SAP for Service Contracts and demand services purchased from other service providers
- Follow-up on all Purchase Order requests and inquiries.
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders.
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- Records all cost savings such as credits, negotiated discounts, reduced or eliminated travel charges and other savings which reduce the program cost and contribute to the contribution margin.
- Identify out-of-scope cost to be charged back to customers.
- May recommend cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
Job Requirements :
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, order entry, customer service or logistics
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Communicates at least weekly with the Purchasing Team Manager regarding open purchase orders and activities to achieve closure.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Understanding of purchase order, billing and invoice processes.
- Bilingual required per job posting: English for all positions;
- Fluent Italian (C1) for Italian market or Spanish (C1) for Spanish market
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
Making a Difference Every Day
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world.
- Our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.