Purchase order Co-ordinator - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilize the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- Strong relationship and internal stakeholder management is required, and experience of dealing with a wide range of administrative tasks associated with a busy Purchasing department.
- Support with a CIPS qualifiaction would be available with on going training and mentoring.
- At least 1 year + previous experience gained through current or prior roles
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge of our company systems Commercially aware, with an understanding of commercial confidentiality
- Team player, confident to work independently
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong relationship management
- Able to multi task
- Confident communicator
- Analytical and numerate
- Good level of written English
- Commercially astute
- MS Office packages
- CIPS would be an advantage but not essential, support will be available to the successful candidate if required.