This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you an organizational talent, with an analytical and critical mind?
- Do you love managing several tasks simultaneously, and negotiate with internal and external parties?
- Then you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our team, as Purchase Officer / Project Support
- You build strong relationships with our suppliers, and negotiate prices and cooperation conditions
- You manage the purchase requests in an efficient way
- You accurately manage the administrative processing of purchase orders and sales orders, and you can deal with complex situations
- You manage and align delivery dates with the project milestones
- You take the necessary measures towards the supplier in case of quality issues or late deliveries
- You participate in the expansion of our supplier base
- You participate in the optimization of the related processes and communication flow
- Master degree in Economics, or similar knowledge thanks to a sharp mind
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in Dutch and English
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- (Basic) technical knowledge by experience or interest is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems and with process optimizations is a plus
- Proactive and self-motivated
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates