- Our company is a successful game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector.
- Our fixtures are revolutionizing the automotive world.
- Our product is developed by a team passionate about automotive engineering and mechanical design, and driven forward by a hunger for new technologies, attention for details, and an intrinsic motivation to keep improving ourselves.
- To reinforce our team and realize our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Purchase & Systems Manager, reporting directly to the Managing Director and member of the management team.
- Supply chain: further develop and improve our network of suppliers and the flow of goods in a fast growing company.
- In conjunction to the above, further develop and guard the data-quality of our ERP system, so the right business decisions can be taken based on automatic reports and specific analyzes.
- Follow-up on financial result together with our Controller.
- Ensure excellent supplier management: you are the key contact person for suppliers and bear as such the responsibility of maintaining outstanding relationships with them.
- Work and perform as a member of the Management Team. You will play a strategic role in this fast developing spin-out of our company.
- People Manager for the members of your team.
- You have a solid experience in organizing a supply chain and ERP systems, and are ready to grow at the pace of the company.
- You are good at figures and you have a strong interest in finance.
- You have excellent negotiation skills, always striving for the best result.
- You have great communication skills (writing and speaking) in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You like to plan and to do systematic and meticulous work.
- You are a born people manager and can motivate your team to achieve their individual and company goals.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of the management team of a dynamic company which highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary with a company car and extra-legal advantages
- Good career growth opportunities
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
- External and internal trainings
- Fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal