This job is currently Archived,
Publication Manager - Netherlands
Excerpta Medica (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing?
- Our Publication Managers are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent – a strong advantage!
What do we offer:
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience