PTP Invoice Processing Clerk - United Kingdom
- This role is responsible for working collaboratively with the Purchase-to-Pay Process Supervisor in developing and sustaining business practices and/or procedures for all related indirect/direct payables processes and data related to transactional processing for the Procure-to-Pay process stream in the Accounting Shared Services organization.
- This individual will also work with external/internal partners- this interaction will need excellent French and English skills to ensure timely delivery of workload, adhering to targets and deadlines. Demonstrating invoice processing and payment is completed timely and efficiently to prevent any business interruption to our operations due to non-payment.
- Process vendor invoices accurately and timely in line with accounting procedures and organizational DOA policy.
- Expeditiously resolving reconciling items/held invoices via partnership with other teams.
- Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required, per organizational approval matrix.
- Process Vendor invoices and payments accurately in timely manner.
- Expeditiously resolving reconciling items/held invoices on the Goods Receipt/ Not Invoiced account (GR/IR)svia partnership with other teams.
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions.
- Report on reasons for ledger balance movement over month ends including Trade Creditors, GR/IR and DPO.
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current.
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined PTP processes for PO raising prior to invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, support education of business users/vendors to follow correct procedure. Proactively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key vendors and business contacts.
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluen English essential. Other European languages desirable.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel