Merck Sharp & Dohme’s (MSD) Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC – Europe in Prague, Czech Republic will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across MSD business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
The Procure to Pay (PtP) Contact Center Manager is responsible for overseeing the resolution of escalated issues addressed by contact center teams. The role also is responsible managing the accounts payable for a specific group of suppliers assigned to the analyst. The scope of the position includes supporting internal and external stakeholder inquiries pertaining to procurement process, invoice process, and employee expense management and span across Europe.
• Lead the overall execution of the process and services within the framework of compliance obligations, accepted service levels, and specified metrics
• Manage a team of Center Support Analysts responsible for the resolution and case management of PtP inquiries.
• Keep abreast of external trends and benchmarks and provide revised service levels commitments that are configured to regional objectives
• Provide feedback to Directors and Global Services Leadership on service performance and customer experience in order to fulfill new standards of satisfaction
• Provide thought leadership and input on redesigning or updating of services, processes, and organizational structure to enhance delivery effectiveness & efficiency
• Oversee the management of relationships between assigned suppliers Accounts Receivable department and PtP
• Ensuring resources are properly deployed across service lines to ensure key metrics are met and stakeholder service level agreements are achieved.
• Monitor supplier activity for rejections and reversals of invoices, ensure timely resolution
• Communicate and changes in processes or issues that affect the processing of invoices
• Liaise between the business areas and suppliers to rectify and discrepancies in purchase orders and invoicing
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in Call Center, Finance or Accounting Role
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, administration/customer service, leadership, and people management
• Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
• Experience using SAP desired
• Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
• Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
• Management and supervisory experience preferred, preferably in a shared service environment
• Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
• Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
• Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
Technical Skills Requirements
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Experience working in a SOX404 environment
• Demonstrated ability to be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes; adjusting to new ways of working
• Strong customer focus orientation
• Ability to lead a high-performing team of 10+ people in Case Management and Resolution
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
• Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
Physical Position Requirements
• Prague, Czech Republic
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Shared Services Job Title:PtP Contact Center Manager
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Procurement, Call Center Manager, Call Center Supervisor, Finance, Technology, Operations, Customer Service