This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC)are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Contact Center Analyst will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the customer service for all applicable markets in the Europe.
- Scope of position includes handling and resolving internal and external stakeholder requests pertaining to procurement process, invoice process, supplier & employees inquiries
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative and functional support to the suppliers and employees
- Receive and respond to all incoming queries via phone or email
- Investigate, capture, and record all complex queries
- Collaborate within the team to ensure effective support for the entire region being supported
- Resolve customer queries in the areas of procurement, accounts payable and employee expense management inquiries
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvement through daily problem resolution
- Communicate with internal business customers
- Manage significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders to develop an excellent working relationship with these groups and manage issues proactively
- Manage issues proactively in conjunction with internal stakeholders where necessary to achieve satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in line with SOX requirements and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Collaborate with various personnel to resolve reconciliation issues within system and/or vendor relationships
- Effectively manage and prioritize workload efficiently and accurately while promoting a positive customer service culture
Education & Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company preferred
- Experience from administration or customer service "
- Business-level English and Czech language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, Balkan, Hebrew)
- Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
- Experience using SAP desired
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
Technical Skills Requirements
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Knowledge of SAP software is a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertainty
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Procurement, SAP, Animal Health, Finance, Technology, Operations, Veterinary
Find a Job Find Candidates