This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Resolve customer queries in the areas of procurement, accounts payable and employee expense management inquiries
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvement through daily problem resolution
- Communicate with internal business customers
- Collaborate with various company organizations to resolve process and/or technical issues across multiple ERP systems
- Manage significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders; develop an excellent working relationship and manage issues proactively
- Actively manage issues in conjunction with internal stakeholders where necessary to achieve satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure that reports and metrics related to the supported markets are fed to PTP Manager on time and all deadlines are tightly respected without exception, particularly at month and quarter-end
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in line with SOX requirements and support company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Collaborate with various personnel to resolve reconciliation issues within system and/or vendor relationships
- Effectively manage and prioritize workload efficiently and accurately while promoting a positive customer service culture
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company preferred
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian)
- Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
- Experience using SAP desired
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertainty
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Procurement, Business Process, Finance, Technology, Operations, Management
Find a Job Find Candidates