Sales performance ：
- In designated areas, to reach the specified target of product sales, market share and growth rate, and to make effective use of resources and control the cost.
- In accordance with the provisions of company customer coverage and visit frequency, setting the goal customer visit plan and implement
- Using appropriate sales skills and effective use of product information, provide medical advisory and product introduction to the customer (including handling problems), to make them understand and accept the product features and benefits.
- To maintain a high standard of professional visit, continuously improve customer satisfaction, and establish a long-term good business relationship
- Tap the existing potential customers, and constantly develop new customers, Maintain the company products market share growth
- Execute the marketing development strategy and plan, complete the new drug entrance
- According to the organization promotion strategy, hold some company distinctive academic activities to promote products
- Education background: Associate colleges degree or above; Bachelor of Medical or Medicine related Major is preferred.
- Working Experience: 2-3 years working experience of Medical Sales, former working experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies is a plus.
- Technical skill: common knowledge of products and market; Sales skill and process; Regional management; Sensibility of work; Tutorial help;
- Inferior behavior: Sense of self-awareness; Good communication; Sense of time management.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Sales, Direct Sales, Healthcare, Science, Sales