Proton Therapy Maintenance Technician - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The mission of the team is to install and maintain company’s equipment and systems either at our company or on our customers’ site, with the aim of delivering final reliable working products that are matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements, within defined timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Maintenance Technician, you responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure daily report of activities, maintenance execution, incident in the appropriate tools
- Prepare, set-up equipment, operate equipment/systems on daily bases
- Handle first level of debugging based on parameters available on the MCR screens
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule
- Repair and debug subsystem under supervision
- Test equipment/systems according to the specifications under supervision
- a Bachelor’s Degree in electro-mechanics or equivalent experience
- a previous experience in industrial maintenance: mechanics, electronics and electricity (vacuum and cooling experience is a plus)
- a good mastering of English, both in writing and speaking is required
And you are:
- a driven, proactive and hands-on professional
- able to autonomously organize your work and are eager to take initiatives
- a team player with very good communication skills
- willing to travel up to 50% of your time including during weeken
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.