This job is currently Archived,
Protective Apparel Design and Manufacturing Engineer (m/f) Luxembourg City Luxembourg,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 26 December 2016
We are focused to continuously meet and exceed the needs of our end-users with innovative apparel solutions and want to expand our application development team with a highly motivated apparel engineer (m/f) to work on new and exciting challenges at the site in Luxembourg.
- You will develop innovative single use chemical protective and controlled environment apparel product solutions.
- Your responsibility will be the product development from design and prototyping to achieving market maturity and ensuring that performance specifications and manufacturing objectives including cost targets are met.
- In close collaboration with marketing and sales you will understand customer applications and requirements and support end-user wear trials
- You will supervise and collaborate with external service providers including consultants, test institutes, and production facilities.
- One of your goals will be to work on manufacturing technologies to enhance overall product performance and quality
- Master Degree in Engineering of Apparel Design and Manufacturing Technology or equivalent
- Experience in apparel industry and with bulk production (preferred 3 years
Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg
Find a Job Find Candidates