Proposal Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a fast-growing, international company with locations in Germany, USA, Serbia, and Switzerland.
- We provide clinical trial acceleration services to the pharmaceutical, bio technical and medical device industry.
- We pioneer global patient recruitment and retention with our platform, and we develop leading-edge cloud applications to facilitate our services.
- You are highly motivated to work for a fast-growing company.
- Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn, and strive to improve your work and our organization.
- You are sales-oriented, making it your responsibility to generate top-selling documents and presentations for our clients, increasing our win rate and overall sales.
- You never need to be reminded to “do your homework" by conducting your own research and creating solutions based on data.
- You appreciate and foster an international, friendly team spirit and efficient processes.
We need your passion to:
- Impress our customers by creating the best and most compelling sales material in the market
- Efficiently manage proposal processes to meet time lines, budget and quality demand
- Interact within sales and other departments to develop and improve our bidding and contracting strategy
What else do we need?
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English are on a very high professional level
- You have used Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in your career and obtained advanced skills
- You have a detailed and ambitious working style as well as an eye for efficient processes and structure
- A university degree together with a high interest in research activities, layout and design
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic and motivating working environment in an international team of over 25 nationalities
- The opportunity to develop your skills and position in an innovative and growing company
- Mutual support from your team based on trust and merits
- Direct approach to our founders
- Participate in great team events