Proposal Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company continuously expands its activities in Dermatology, Oncology and Inflammatory Diseases and constantly enlarges its international market share.
- We are looking for a successful and motivated Proposal Manager with sovereign handling of the dynamic of international sales processes.
- By developing tailor-made proposals you will participate in the successful positioning of our company within a competitive international environment.
You are responsible for the development of proposals and budgets and for managing proposal processes overall per RFP requirements within due dates.
- Set-Up and customize written proposals and budgets
- Set-up of study key assumptions
- Set-up study task list and issue RFP to appropriate vendors and obtain required pricing
- Lead the feasibility process
- Interact with other departments, sub-contractors and vendors to discuss and formulate protocol concerns, challenges, risk mitigation plans and suitable scenarios for study conduct
- Answer Requests for Information (RFI)
- General experience in clinical research and in budgeting clinical trials preferred
- Very good mercantile knowledge by commercial education and/or commercial experience in developing and assembling proposals and estimates
- High organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision within met and beaten deadlines
- Ability to work multi-task and to work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills in at least German and English
- Good MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basis Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferable but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills and high ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative and dynamic environment
What we offer: