This job is currently Archived,
Proposal and Financial Manager Lincoln United States,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- This person will be responsible for scoping and budget generation for our company early phase studies, including our company provided services and services provided by vendors managed by our company. Includes ongoing review of financial performance of the study in relation to the budget and identification of financial trends.
- Work closely with Business Development and internal operational teams to scope studies and prepare budgets for requested services.
- As necessary, participate in bid defense meetings to close new business.
- Address change orders, determine warranty costs, address Accounting Adjustments and Corporate Support Queries.
- Determine high level timelines if required for the RFQ response.
- Prepare final budget, task and responsibilities, TORO and other study specific documentation (including bid grids), as applicable, for contracting purposes.
- Work with Contracts Management to ensure timely contracting of services.
- Review the financial performance of studies utilizing tracking tools and processes as provided by management.
- Assist in the evaluation of the implementation of continuous process improvement.
- Interact with operational groups and BD to ensure client needs and a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Life Science or related field required
- Advanced scientific degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical research
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management and/or budgeting of early phase studies
- Drug development experience required
- Ability to build client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Find a Job Find Candidates