Project Purchaser in Devices & Supply Chain Management - Denmark
Are you passionate about supply chain management and do you want to help us maintain the position as world leader in diabetes care by making a difference within our pilot production organisation?Then you might be our new project purchaser.
About the department
- The unit Device Manufacturing Development is a project organisation comprising more than 250 engaged employees who strive to make us the best manufacturing development partner of medical devices.
- Our dedication is to build superior quality into device products.
- Our challenge is to execute an increasing portfolio of diverse development projects and bring them fast to market.
- In Pilot Operations we are responsible for the introduction of new products – we bring findings from R&D to an actual production level. Most relevant for you we manage the entire supply chain process from purchasing, planning and warehousing including project support.
- A unique feature for production facility our pilot plant handles production processes within molding, assembly and packaging.
- You will join a team of 10 engaged employees in our logistics team.
- Together we assure quality and compliance in the production of medical devices for clinical trials, general test production and execution of device development projects.
- Your primary responsibility will be to ensure supply of a broad range of categories of materials for molding, assembly and packaging in close collaboration with our other experienced project purchaser. The span of materials is wide comprising pens, components, granules and master batches for production and development projects.
- Part of your routine tasks will be to place orders for production, follow up on existing orders, create master data for new items and invoice handling.
- Preparing purchasing forecasts, introducing new vendors and following up on supply performance will also be your responsibilities.
- In other words as Project Purchaser in our pilot plant, you have a very wide variety of tasks and stakeholders.
- We work according to standard operating procedures and in a regulatory environment, but due to the nature of tasks in our pilot plant you will constantly be challenged in adapting new tasks to fulfill regulatory compliance standards.
- You hold a relevant degree such as supply chain management or engineering.
- Preferably, you have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in purchasing or logistics within a multinational organisation.
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral) and you have excellent communication skills as the job requires you to interact with a broad range of contacts in our company as well as with suppliers worldwide.
- You face challenges with a positive and open mind-set in finding the best solution in collaboration with your stakeholders.
- But most importantly you are able to make independent decisions and navigate in a complex regulatory environment.
- You are an experienced user of Excel and in general you have a flair for working with and learning to use new IT systems.
- Experience with working in SAP ECC is a particular advantage.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.