Project / Program Manager - Serialization - United States
Enterprise System Partners (ESP) is a global consulting and project engineering company with its European Headquarters in Blackrock, Cork in Ireland and its North American headquarters in Plainville, MA. We have a wide portfolio of projects that we are actively involved in across Europe and the US and we always welcome applications from highly motivated people to help drive us forward.
Project / Program Manager
- Partner with the business to ensure successful program delivery of serialization & MES projects for our clients
- Conduct overall program & project management
- Execute overall communication plan
- Develop, monitor and report on program metrics / KPI’s
- Identify resource and support requirements
- Facilitate the escalation process and manage conflict resolution
- Partner with program teams to meet objectives in established timeframes
- Develop integrated program work plans
- Ensure that program methodology and reporting are implemented consistently across the different work steams
- Work in partnership with the relevant stakeholders to develop risk mitigation or contingency plans
- Manage overall System Integrator (SI) relationships
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years Manufacturing IT experience, with 5+ years in a PM/PMO capacity within an FDA regulated environment
- Experience of managing a serialization, track & trace or MES project
- Understanding of packaging processes, warehouse and distribution streams and MES systems
ESP provides experienced support and consulting services for manufacturing operations in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices.
Our unique strength is our people, who collectively understand the entire system landscape within the manufacturing environment. We have a proven track record of delivery to our clients, providing expertise in planning, vendor selection, design and implementation of systems for the entire manufacturing landscape from the automation layer (DCS, SCADA) up to the ERP layer (SAP, JD Edwards).
Interested in talking to us? Email your resume to email@example.com or call us on
353 21 4614402 and our team will get back to you.