Project packaging engineer – pharma - Belgium, Netherlands
- The position is responsible for the implementation / start-up or transfer of secondary packaging equipment (from A to Z).
- This includes the next main project tasks, which requires a lot of interfaces with production, maintenance, validation and quality.
- Purchase / integrate and execute the start-up of new equipment in existing packaging lines.
- Revamp / transfer packaging lines to other sites in the company group.
- Must oversee numerous smaller scale projects, mixed with some higher complexity projects, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget.
- Hands-on mentality during the installation and startup. Coordinating and supporting contractors and technicians in their daily tasks.
- Coordinate the testing and qualification activities. The validation protocols and reports are written by the validation department.
- Coordinate the project turnover activities to production like deliver technical training for equipment and/or processes , transfer all required technical info to maintenance, define maintenance schedule inclusive spare parts and write specific SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) with at least 3years experience in a GMP packaging environment
- Must be comfortable in a highly dynamic environment, working with a variety of disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiations and facilitation skills
- Experience with next packaging technologies is an asset: laser printing, track & trace (Serialization) concepts, vision systems including OCV & OCR, gluing tamper evidence, labelling equipment, cartoners
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to address, correct, and prevent issues or make best decisions
- Must have good verbal/written communication skills in Dutch / English
- Willing to travel (20%)
- a young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- a competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- an attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.