- our company is a highly ambitious organization in constant change.
- Through innovation and product advancement, we aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true.
- Our company is a leader in delivering innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) solutions that enhance the work of ART professionals to the benefit of families. Our company is part of The Cooper Companies, Inc. and is operated through the business unit CooperSurgical - a leader in women’s healthcare products.
- Through recent acquisitions of leading manufactures in the industry; K-Systems, Research Instruments, The Pipette Company and Wallace, we offer a leading portfolio of ART products. The Cooper Companies, Inc. is represented globally by 10,000 employees.
- Our company counts approximately 425 employees of which 125 are located at our headquarters.
- Our company has recently acquired, and is planning to buy, a number of related businesses around the world.
- In that relation, the acquired companies ' finance functions should be integrated and optimized so they match our quality requirements and guidelines.
- As finance manager you will have, with the Group CFO as sparring partner, the daily responsibility for these integrations.
- The position is a project-oriented position, in which you will be the project manager for the integration of one or more companies at once.
- You will be responsible for large and small tasks and will have a close dialogue and cooperation with the management and the finance function in each acquired company. In this position you can expect to have up to 80 travel days per year, sometimes several weeks at a time.
- The position is limited to a 2 year project contract with good opportunities for extension or permanent employment.
Your tasks include:
- Prepare project plans for the integration and optimization of each companies finance function
- Develop SOX procedures for each company
- Develop monthly and annual reporting in relation to corporate guidelines
- Contribute with the implementation of ERP solutions
- Responsible for redirection of financial year, auditing, banking, tax, etc.
- General professionalization and optimization of finance functions
- Support the finance functions partly on site
- As a person you are loyal and reliable. You have a flexible approach to your work tasks and you are good at overseeing many issues at once while also seeing the opportunities to improve processes. In addition, you are quality conscious and take pride in delivering your work on time and in a high quality.
- Last but not least, you have a really good and versatile business understanding and are used to communicate at all levels of an organization and with other cultures.
- You are an experienced user in Microsoft Office.
- We expect you to have versatile knowledge ERP systems and databases.
Education and experience
You have a Graduate Diploma or M.Sc. in Economics as well as solid international experience