Project Officer Lab Equipment Supplies (Maternity Cover) Amsterdam Netherlands,
IDA Foundation (company)
Full-time position (Maternity cover - 40 hours/week)
In your role as a Project Officer - Lab Equipment and Supplies (POL), you are part of a team of 3 Project Officers and report to the Team Leader POL. You are the focal point of contact for all internal and external requests relating to lab equipment and supplies.
As a Project Officer for Lab Equipment and Supplies, you are responsible for providing reliable sources for products in specific lab categories, working in close cooperation with Purchase and Sales. You optimize the lab assortment as much as possible, in accordance with the product requirements of the customer.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Supporting Sales with product identification for diagnostics, lab equipment and supplies;
- Analyzing all requests relating to lab equipment and supplies;
- Sourcing and contacting suppliers/wholesalers to get the best terms and conditions possible, in close cooperation with IDA’s Purchase department and the Strategic & Tactical Buyer;
- Building and maintaining relationships with reliable suppliers;
- Providing advice to customers on suitable alternatives if the requested products are not available;
- Ensuring the right processes and policies are in place and up-to-date to maintain an appropriate supplier base;
- Ensuring all required information for diagnostics, lab equipment and supplies is available and up-to-date in IDA’s ERP system and is correctly maintained in the product database;
- Providing training/coaching to the Sales and Purchase team.
Find a Job Find Candidates