Project Manager Web and Mobile (eSolutions) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!Hand in hand with product managers and tech leads, you are going to drive the digital transformation of our business. You will be responsible to lead projects for medical, mobile apps and responsive websites that are powered by our cloud based micro-service backend.
- Project leadership for eSolution projects; from initial planning, rough cost estimation and interdisciplinary team setup to specifying, developing and releasing certified, connected software products
- Focus on enabling agile, interdisciplinary teams that operate within a medical process landscape
- Represent eSolution projects at steering boards, working closely together with other project leaders, product managers and tech leads to align all launch activities Supporting team members to do what they do best while maintaining and communicating a clear vision and direction for the project
- University degree More than two years’ experience in software project management, ideally in an agile team setup
- Ability to work with different “development mindsets” (designer, product manager project leader, developer, tester) to help teams to perform at their best
- Experience in the regulatory aspects of connected, medical products is a big plus
- Ability to identify blocking obstacles and turn them into learning opportunities
- Hands-on team player and contributor
- Fluent in English, good German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.