This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Our company is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
- Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
- We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products.
- And we love doing it.
About the job
- You will be part of the technical and infrastructure projects department of an international pharmaceutical company.
- This 2-years project main goal is to create the expansion of an existing production building. Indeed, you will be part of the managing team, setting up the basic design of the expansion and performing the inherent follow up.
- You will also be responsible for the choice of the accessories & equipment but also of the set up of the machines' software.
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering or any degree related to project manager or pharmaceutical.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge of chimical process, piping and production equipments
- You have either a knowledge or an experience in automation
- You have a good communication and you are not afraid to challenge your teams regarding technical aspects
- You are fluent in French and you have an intermediate level of English
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
- Our company is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
- So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
- And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Belgium Brabant Wallon
Find a Job Find Candidates