- As Project Manager you provide leadership to a cross-functional international project team.
- You lead the development and execution of the project strategy for early stage antibody development projects from clinical candidate selection up to and including first in human trials.
- You lead two to three projects at different stages and you are accountable for timely, cost effective and high quality execution of development plans. You monitor project progress, costs, resource allocations and time lines.
- Together with your project team, you pro-actively identify project risks and develop relevant contingency plans.
- In case of deviations or issues you orchestrate adequate corrective actions.
- You lead the communication of plans, issues and progress to the governing boards, key stakeholders and alliance partners - if applicable.
- You coordinate effective decision making and take care of all project documentation
- You build team effectiveness and morale and you inspire and lead the team to achieve its goals.
- A Master Degree in life sciences; a Post Graduate Degree (PhD) is highly preferred.
- At least 3 years relevant industry/business experience.
- Excellent understanding of Project Management methods; a professional project management certification is a strong asset.
- Ability to build and lead high performing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Flexibility, agility and results-orientation; focus on executing strategy and delivering on objectives; strong planning, organizational and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and you are able and willing to travel.
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.