Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager - United States
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for future generations.
- As part of Research, Innovation & Supply, you will join a dynamic team to build new business and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
- Do you feel energized by driving innovation ideas through to results?
- Do you like working in an environment that will test your ability to develop and launch even more impactful biological products?
- Do you thrive in bringing functional experts together, building high performing project teams using your coaching and motivational skills?
- Then you may have found your next career opportunity…
- New product innovation is key to company's growth ambition, and the Project Management-team is an essential part of our company path to success.
- In Project Management, we drive a smooth process to secure a fast and efficient innovation pipeline to enable our customers succeed in their respective industries.
- As the overall responsible Project Manager / Senior Project Manager in the BioAg Alliance, you will be managing and driving several important industry-focused projects working in close collaboration with our Alliance Partner, Monsanto, from early stage discovery through commercial sales.
- You will leverage your project management tool box and bring it into play to deliver business results through project success.
- You will drive a coaching culture across your cross functional project groups to ensure progress and alignment of direction and priorities with the project owners.
For success in this position it would be an advantage if you:
- Hold a relevant Master degree within Science or Business Administration with significant > 5 years project management experience, preferably with biotechnology (enzymes, microorganisms or alike) or the industrial agricultural sector
- Have a strong track record in leading complex cross-functional projects, ideally from an international organization
- Have significant experience working with a structured project management model, and potentially possess a formal project management certification (e.g. PMP or IPMA-C)
- Be known for your strong drive, excellent communication and influencing skills while operating effectively in a matrix organization
- Possess a customer focused mentality and business acumen with insight into the development, production and sales of biological products
- Utilize a strong analytical and structured problem-solving skill set
- Be passionate about leading, influencing and motivating stakeholders at all organizational levels and following through to drive for results
- Must be able to work in the US now or in the future without sponsorship
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.