- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- In order to support our growth in the Space sector, we are looking for a Project Manager.
- Inside the Project Management team, and as the owner of several equipment delivery contracts, you will be in a position:
- to organise and conduct the activities of your projects, relying on the contributing departments involved;
- to lead your projects to a good end, at customer satisfaction, while also respecting the agreed quality, schedule and profit objectives;
- to represent the company towards the customers, and to build with them strong relationships, to the best benefit of the parties;
- to periodically report to the General Management and to your customers, on the progress, performance, risks and opportunities of your projects.
- You have a Master Degree in Electronics or Electromecanics with a convincing experience in Project Management in the field of electronics.
- You are fluent in English
- You ideally have a first experience in the Space sector
- You are result oriented and assertive.
- You are a good communicator and willing to take up new challenges
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.