- Being the privileged interface between clients and project team.
- Installing and leading the dedicated multi-function team.
- Managing the project in the most efficient way with special care to cost and timelines.
- Streamlining project administrative work (including establishment of quotes, contract, compilation of all project documentation…)
- English-French bilingual.
- Master or PhD in Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management experience.
- Sales experience preferentially in Business-to-Business environment is an asset.
- Results focused, autonomous, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills,
- Inspiring team player,
- Autonomous and flexible,
- Flexible, organized and conscientious,
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- A motivating job with direct impact on company's results
- An opportunity to work in a young, vibrant and growing team
- An attractive salary package