Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer - Ireland
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer
- A vacancy exists within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group for a Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer supporting GES capital projects in Ireland/UK/France/Switzerland. Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions Area Director, this will be a key role in the EMEA GES Regional Engineering organization which is currently executing Sterile, Pharmaceutical, Chem API, and Animal Health projects at the various manufacturing sites.
- The incumbent will be responsible for a significant project and/or a portfolio of capital projects at our processing site.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
Degree qualification in Engineering essential, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
Skills and Knowledge:
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in a high tech industry, preferably in Pharm/Bio Pharm.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Project Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Science