This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer Carlow Ireland,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer
- A vacancy exists within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group for a Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer supporting GES capital projects in Ireland/UK/France/Switzerland. Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions Area Director, this will be a key role in the EMEA GES Regional Engineering organization which is currently executing Sterile, Pharmaceutical, Chem API, and Animal Health projects at the various manufacturing sites.
- The incumbent will be responsible for a significant project and/or a portfolio of capital projects at our processing site.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
Degree qualification in Engineering essential, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
Skills and Knowledge:
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in a high tech industry, preferably in Pharm/Bio Pharm.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Project Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates