Project Manager R&D - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The project manager is responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution.
- This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project.
- Project managers must have the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to see them through to successful completion.
- The project manager has full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project.
- The Project Managers is responsible for development and management of project plans that result in integrated delivery of a cross functional project at or above the established quality, timeline and budget expectations in partnership with the appropriate stream lead
- The Project Manager will ensure appropriate initiation, planning and tracking of timelines, budget, resources, risks and scope, recommending alternative strategies to keep the project within thresholds or ensuring escalation to appropriate program manager, project team and governing bodies if necessary
Role and main tasks:
- Follow and apply the company's project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on the company's typical R&D processus.
- Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.
- Scientific education background
- Prince II
- Ideally minimum 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven 5 years Project Management experience in a large organsiation
- Consultant is expected to follow and apply the company's project management methodologies, tools and practices
- Manadatory : PM certification (PMI, PRINCE2) to a good level
- Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Mandatory: Expertise in risk management tools (risks analysis, FMEA)
- Mandatory: Follow and apply typical Pharma sector project management methodologies, tools and practices, hence experience in the sector is essential
- Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
- Successful experience in people management
- Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships. Develop relationships across organizational boundaries
- English is mandatory, French is an asset
- Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills.
- Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, communication skills.
- Dependable self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment under high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Strong influential and negotiation skills
- Patience and ability to collaborate even under pressure
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.