Project Manager R&D - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you the unifying and driving force behind the R&D project team that is responsible for developing and innovating medical devices?
- We recently marketed our first surgical instrument, and our engineers are hard at work with new projects to develop innovative tools for other medical applications.
- As an R&D Project Manager, you are responsible for leading and coordinating the process of product design, engineering, quality assurance, and production activities for these new instruments.
- You will formulate the master project plan, set priorities, anticipate problems and changing conditions, and report on the progress with key stakeholders.
- You will also head up the multidisciplinary project team and ensure that they get the best out of themselves without losing sight of the ultimate goal.
- You have a keen eye for achieving project results and maintaining an organized design history file.
- You are a unifying factor and have a natural talent for involving and motivating others.
- You will communicate actively with project team members, external suppliers, service providers, and other stakeholders while keeping a close eye on the progress of the project and the steps that need to be taken.
- Your ultimate goal is to achieve results together, motivate colleagues, and encourage knowledge sharing.
- At least a bachelor degree, combined with a strong interest in technology
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience as a project manager in a product development environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- An excellent command of the English language
- Understanding of medical device sector, regulatory risks and quality requirements is preferred
- Strong social and communication skills (persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management)
- Adaptable and pragmatic
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.