Under the responsibility of the R&D Team leader, the candidate will take in charge the development and optimization of recombinant proteins for company needs.
The candidate will have to organize the scientific and the technical works related to the development of recombinant proteins for projects that he will take in charge :
- Definition of experimental plans in order to develop and produce the expected recombinant proteins.
- Implementation of these experiments and/or follows up of the technicians from a technical point of view, according to the defined timeline.
- Interpretation of the experimental data.
- Moreover, the candidate will participate to the technical coordination with the other R&D teams that are working on the same projects.
- He will also contribute to the management of the laboratory in several fields like: security, orders, equipment’s maintenance.
- Finally, the candidate will have to up-date the scientific and technical knowledge in the dedicated fields.
Engineer level (BAC + 5) or PhD level (BAC + 8)
- Knowledge in the recombinant proteins expression field (prokaryote or eukaryote expression systems) and in the proteins analysis field.
- Ability to work in a team, good interpersonal skills, flexibility, intellectual and organizational skills.
- Rigor and Creativity, open mindedness