This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager - Quality (f/m) - Germany
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- Your aim is to ensure that our service meets internal and external requirements including legal compliance.
- You are persistent, structured and organized to coordinate all activities required to meet these quality standards.
- You have strong leadership skills and you can advise on an effective quality management system and on the performance.
- You provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn, and strive to improve your work and our organization-trades.
- You are setting our standards!
We need your passion to:
- Support and improve our company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Train on these standards and prepare documents for external requirements
- Liaise and communicate with lawyers and compliance consultants
What else do we need?
- Your motivated mindset and your will to learn and take over own responsibility
- A very structured and organized working style together with a high attention to detail
- A positive and energetic personality
- Confident and strong communication skills in English
- A Bachelor Degree and at least 2 years’ experience working in a demanding environment
- Advanced Excel skills
What do you get?
- Working in an international team with over 25 nationalities
- A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and team work
- Direct approach to our founders
- Participate in great team events