- Our company is a drug discovery and development company that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases and immune-related disorders.
- The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets.
- Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action.
- Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II.
- The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
- Our company is seeking a Project Manager.
- The Project Manager is an individual contributor to the project strategy and guides the project core and sub-teams to deliver on project deliverables.
- Manage and facilitate project team meetings and cross-functional communication, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for project team meeting agenda preparation, meeting organization, and generation of minutes;
- Play a key role in the development and management of project timelines, priorities, risks, budget and resources in order to create and maintain reliable plans for ongoing projects;
- Establish and maintain integrated project schedules to enable accurate project timelines and financial aspects analyses, and ensure accurate functional input provision into business planning processes;
- Oversee project team budget including resources and costs, in collaboration with Finance;
- Partner with project team members to manage any identified project timeline and/or deliverable risks;
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining team and business processes.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a scientific discipline. Advanced degree preferred;
- PMP (Project Management certification) or equivalent is a plus;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management of cross-functional projects in a scientific environment;
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is required;
- Demonstrated analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to consolidate complex information in a simple way;
- Ability to plan and oversee project budgets;
- Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external project stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization with geographically dispersed teams;
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence without formal authority to accomplish work and ensure optimal team performance;
- Proficiency with common project management practices, methodology and tools such as MS Project is required;
Additional requirements :
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and advanced Excel competency;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to moderately travel (2-3 times per month)
- Swiss resident or EU national