- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join an international CRO as part of our global project management team.
- We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic candidate to take up a full-time Project Manager position.
- Manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the project and study plans
- Primary client, team and vendor communication contact
- Liaison with various internal departments to ensure timely project completion and quality throughout
- Involvement in business development opportunities
- Clinical team selection, training and management for the project
- Project budget responsibility
- MD, PharmD, or university degree in life sciences
- Sufficient experience as a Clinical Trial Lead or Project Manager, ideally in a CRO setting.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects in MS, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Infectious Diseases
- Experience managing studies in CEE would be considered a benefit.
- Strong client facing/client relationship management experience
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications and MS Project
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Team-building, resource allocation, and leadership skills
- Planning, organizational, and administrative skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work hard under pressure and face challenges
- Budget management/financial project tracking experience
- Full Time / Permanent position
- Office based
- Circa £50 – 65,000 per annum, depending on experience, with a car allowance of £5,000 per annum