This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 31 May 2017
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our R&D team to direct and participate in engineering projects.
- As the Project Manager, you will have ownership of projects from conception to implementation and will work as part of a cross-functional R&D team.
- This role requires someone who has proven leadership ability, as well as the technical acumen to lead projects effectively.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized, results-driven and effective at working at all levels of our matrix organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management and execution of design projects and related tasks in accordance with company's Product Development Life Cycle;
- Create, implement and lead progress using project plans: manage project resource requirements, schedule tasks and manage project budgets;
- Organize, mentor and drive progress of project team members and assigned tasks;
- Participate in a hands-on manner in the development, implementation, test and integration of solutions;
- Collaborate within teams and with OEM customers; and
- Coordinate with other disciplines including Marketing and Manufacturing Engineering to drive development projects from conception to manufacturing over product life cycle.
- Our company is committed to achieving excellence in our Quality activities, which is dependent upon the processes, practices, and employees of our company.
- Our objective is to maintain a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, the US FDA Quality System Regulation as well as any additional regulatory requirements of the markets in which our products are sold.
- Employees of our company are instrumental to our compliance efforts and are required to understand and comply with the QMS.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience in the high-tech industry;
- Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Familiar with software and firmware development, hardware and mechanical design, and systems integration
- Ability to work efficiently with limited time and resources, under pressure and with multiple priorities;
- Effective at functioning with a high level of autonomy in setting objectives, influencing decision makers, managing expectations along with budget and resource allocation;
- Proven experience in both technical and business risk management
- Proactive communicator with reporting project progress and status to stakeholders, ensuring appropriate review and support with key project decisions;
- Effective organizational and team motivating skills; and
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal, with a strong ability to communicate technical information and findings.
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- Experience with Critical Chain Project Management;
- Knowledge/experience with measurement systems; and/or
- Medical device experience (ISO 13485).
Find a Job Find Candidates