Project Manager Office for MPU Learning and Training - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Project management Office for Learning and Training site projects following by FDA inspection
- The PMO plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
- By partnering with the project manager and his colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments, the PMO is able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams. During this planning process, the PMO will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed.
- The PMO will ensure that each of these activities have an identified owner, the person who will carry this out, as well as a clear timeline and success criteria.
- A PMO introduces common processes as a set of standards for project managers to follow, allowing them to manage multiple projects (or multiple inter-related project levers) simultaneously in an efficient manner. Using standard templates and applications allows every project manager to deliver projects with consistent results.
- Common methodologies and tools also make it possible for project managers to help each other out. If a new project core team member has to take over a project in midstream, there will be less time lost to figuring out what has been done, what still needs to be done, and what resources are available to do it.
- This project is dedicated to Learning and Training projects (Leverage People Capabilities and increase the quality of training) and FDA commitments related to bucket 15 impacting all MPU/SPU in the client Belgium site, the PMO will help the project manager to lead the following :
- Project Planning and Goal Setting (including prioritization)
- Project Execution and Governance
- Project Documentation and Archives
- Project Risk management
- Process Improvement and Standards Development
- Minimum of 8/10 years of proven experience in setting up & leading a PMO
- Proven successful management of project program(s) in Industrial Operations Project management skills:
- Mandatory: PM certification (PMI, PRINCE2)
- Mandatory: Risks management tools (risks analysis, FMEA)
- Transversal projects
- Portfolio management
- Computer literate (MS Office-Project, Excel master, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Scheduling software and database management (from risk management perspective)
- Rigor in execution, results driven; Demonstrated strength in problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence
- Deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Recognized excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills; Is able to build and maintain true partnership within teams and different departments; Demonstrated stakeholder management skills a must
- Able to adapt to audience
- Problem solving Rigor in execution
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation.
- Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.