This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- This OneSource Project Manager role supports several mature Italian and Spanish OneSource programs and / or new, episodic OneSource business.
- This includes managing and communicating global standard operating procedures, processes and work breakdown structure associated with successfully sustaining select OS programs.
- This role works closely with field based on-site and on-hand staff, OS Support Center staff, OS Contracts staff, and field service leaders around all aspects of OS program operations.
- Additionally, this role is required to lead scientific instrument inventories and manage the inventory and renewal files for implementing and growing OS program accounts, including data standardization of existing programs. Attention to detail for all of these processes also ensures Customer Satisfaction by having accurate equipment lists and service entitlements around those lists available at all times.
- The One Source Project Manager must demonstrate an intense attention to detail, ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage multiple, high priority projects, and possess broad excel skills. They must be an action-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- This role requires a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- You must be organized, detailed-oriented, have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and feel comfortable as part of a remote team.
- The position reports into our company's EMEAI and APAC OneSource PMO leader and is part of the OS Global Program Management Office (PMO).
- All PMO resources are focused on applying best practices in a fast paced, cross-functional environment to support our field service staff and external end user customers.
- Responsible to lead all aspects of the standard One Source program implementation work breakdown structure, including scientific instrument inventories at customer site, data management and Professional Services projects.
- Project Manage several Italian and Spanish One Source programs to maintain steady state, run internal and customer facing RAIL calls, participate in One Source site reviews and deliver operational performance data, supporting the field team in business reviews.
- Responsible to support current Program Managers with post inventory and renewal file processes, ensuring accurate, standard equipment lists are uploaded into SAP.
- Drive selected PMO projects, supporting program Continuous Improvement.
- Identifying and lead continuous improvement of operational performance and processes around post inventory data clean up.
- Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating OS program issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions. Deliver internal MOR report.
- High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all PMO activities.
- Bachelor s degree required
- 3+ years minimum recent experience in a high technology laboratory environment.
- PRINCE2, PMP Certification or demonstrable experience would be nice to have.
- MBA would be nice to have.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team skills; an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude is a must have
- Demonstrated high level work ethic is a must have
- Advance knowledge in the MS Office suite of applications, especially Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint required.Other Database and application skills, especially SAP, SQL, and any business process mapping applications are desired
Milano Milano IT
Find a Job Find Candidates