Project Manager Manufacturing - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- For the business unit Manufacturing of our Laboratories we are looking for a Project Manager Manufacturing.
- Our Laboratories, Manufacturing, activities are focused on manual aseptic fill & finish, labeling and packaging of small batches of Clinical Trial Material for international clients. The business unit Manufacturing closely collaborates with several laboratories within the company, were QC testing of raw materials and finished products takes place.
Your role as Project Manager Manufacturing
- In this position within the manufacturing unit, you will be responsible for the overall management of multiple projects for various clients, handling a diverse array of products in various phases of clinical development. You are the first point of contact for our clients, and oversee and coordinate all activities that are required to a timely delivery of our products. You ensure GMP compliance, and act as a sparring partner for our Subject Matter Experts.
- You provide operational input into quotes/proposals to ensure capabilities and client needs are aligned;
- You check the scope of work and budget accurately to reflect documented client expectations at all times;
- You define project milestones and check project performance against plan, from signed contract to invoice paid;
- You monitor project performance against contract;
- You chair weekly team meetings with all stakeholders;
- You motivate the project team members and make sure that their tasks and timelines are clear at all times;
- You make sure that these projects are conducted in accordance with GMP standards and procedures;
- You control the budget of assigned studies;
- You complete and accurate study files to pass prevailing regulatory inspections;
- You support client and internal audits;
- PhD or MSc degree in life sciences or process engineering.
- At least three years of relevant experience in project management in a production environment or equivalent.
- Independent, thorough and able to perform under pressure
- Strong team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Result- and customer-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of the English language, and at least a basic understanding of Dutch
- Working experience in a GMP facility.
- Working knowledge of laboratory analyses of raw materials and finished products is a recommendation
A world of possibilities
- A responsible and challenging position within the team;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- A range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits.
Working at our company offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having our company as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for the motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and managers within the company
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.