Your main missions are :
- Participate together with the Head of M&A and the deal teams in the ongoing acquisition projects
- Monitor upcoming opportunities
- Target identification & screening
- Benchmarking of financial performance with peers, valuation analysis
- Support the Head of M&A on day-to-day business management topics
- Draft briefing materials for the management team
- Assist the Head of M&A in the preparation of monthly Investment Committees
- Graduated from a financial school, with strong academic credentials, you justify successful internship experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or related disciplines within a corporate or financial institution.
- You have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have strong command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are organized, proactive and fast learner.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have an experience in project management.
- Fluent in French or English and in Italian.