This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager (m/f) Software Development Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- Your main focus will be on software development projects (e.g. MES, LIMS, APS).
- Moreover, you are responsible for the preparation of project plans and the coordination of all project phases - from early process and method development up to technology transfer to GMP facilities.
- Thereby you monitor continuously all project phases regarding timelines, resources, milestones and you prepare risk analysis.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific study with a Master/Diploma in informatics, bioinformatics or comparable study
- Proven experience in successful management or coordination of complex interdisciplinary projects
- Open minded, fast to adapt to new challenges and working to achieve team success.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on-mentality to support the team - if necessary - within the scope of project work (as generating software requirements and specification documents)
Find a Job Find Candidates