Project Manager (m/f) Software Development - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- Your main focus will be on software development projects (e.g. MES, LIMS, APS).
- Moreover, you are responsible for the preparation of project plans and the coordination of all project phases - from early process and method development up to technology transfer to GMP facilities.
- Thereby you monitor continuously all project phases regarding timelines, resources, milestones and you prepare risk analysis.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific study with a Master/Diploma in informatics, bioinformatics or comparable study
- Proven experience in successful management or coordination of complex interdisciplinary projects
- Open minded, fast to adapt to new challenges and working to achieve team success.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on-mentality to support the team - if necessary - within the scope of project work (as generating software requirements and specification documents)