- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You are responsible for the preparation of project plans and the coordination of all project phases - from early process and method development up to technology transfer to GMP facilities.
- Thereby you monitor continuously all project phases regarding timelines, resources, milestones and you prepare risk analysis.
- In addition you work closely with teams of different development and manufacturing facilities to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Scientific study with a PhD in chemistry, biology, physics, biochemistry or a technical study with a Master/Diploma in pharmaceutical engineering, engineering or comparable study
- At least 2 years of project experience in the GMP environment, ideally professional experience as project manager (m/f)
- Considerable affinity to robotic engineering and working experience in GMP regulated environment
- Knowledge in technology transfer, core validation activities (IQ, OQ, PQ, CSV) preferred
- Open minded, fast to adapt to new challenges and working to achieve team success