This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company,we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you interested in 3D printing?
- Do you want to join us to create a better and healthier world?
- Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking a hands-on, result-oriented Software Project Manager to join our team.
- Then it s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Project Manager You will work in the company Software business unit.
- This business unit develops and sells software products (standard, custom and partner products) that provide an end to end software backbone for all 3D printing activities.
- As Project Manager you are accountable for the project delivery to and acceptance by internal and/or external customers.
- After a project is assigned to you, you will manage the planning, execution and closing of the project. In the planning phase, you are responsible for creating the project plan, clarifying the project scope, budget and timing as well as outlining the project management processes (project organization, communication management, risk management &).
- During the project, you will lead a cross-functional project team, assuring a coordinated progress towards the final acceptance of all project deliverables.
- You are responsible for the stakeholder management including regular status reporting. Within the project charter/plan boundaries, you take decisions to assure proper progress.
- For issues exceeding the agreed boundaries you, together with the team, propose alternative solution routes for the steering committee or sponsor to decide upon.
- As member of the project management office, you act as an internal expert in terms of project management, providing project management expertise to less experienced project managers.
- You work on the development and improvement of project management tools, templates and processes.
- 3+ years of project management experience;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You are well organized, team oriented and stress resilient;
- You have excellent communication and team leadership skills;
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch is an important asset;
- Affinity with software and/or 3D printing is an asset
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates