- The Project Manager is responsible for writing project proposals for new and existing clients.
- He/she is the single point of contact for our clients, responsible for managing the client project within company and reporting the project results.
- Projects can range from requests for production of a research batch of bio pharmaceutical product up to a complete trajectory of cell line generation, process and analytical development, and production of clinical batches under cGMP.
- The Project Manager interprets the client’s question together with Business Development and collaborates with the company Subject Matter Experts to translate this into a project proposal that is scientifically and financially sound, with timelines that are agreed between client and company.
- To be successful as a Project Manager it is important that you are knowledgeable, an excellent communicator, pragmatic and punctual in a hands-on approach. In this challenging and rewarding position you are in the heart of our business, dealing with all layers of the organization. The Project Manager reports to the Director Operations.
- A Ph.D. or Master degree in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmacy, biology, medical);
- Extensive experience in bio-pharmaceutical industry;
- At least five years of relevant biological drug development experience, including cGMP productions;
- Several years of successful project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Outstanding command of the English language.
In the interviews it will be clear that:
- You are analytical and have a high sense of accountability.
- You can build a good team spirit in which highly educated professionals will work effectively and committed.
- You overlook the whole project (helicopter view) including the commercial impact of (strategic) decisions and can steer in details if necessary.
- You use key indicators and management systems to monitor progress and report back and act, if necessary, in a timely fashion.
- Your communication skills are strong: you give clear instructions, you inform relevant parties with relevant information
- Because of your flexible attitude and pragmatic approach you get things done. You are result driven with a clear sense of business.