- BS in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Five years of design-build project management experience in construction industry.
- Five years working in a company self-performing structural concrete work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate, Viewpoint, Prolog and Primavera desirable.
- Develop and maintain client and A/E relationships.
- Assist in negotiating and administration of terms and conditions of client contracts.
- Manage design and preconstruction activities on design-build projects.
- Solicit and scope subcontractor bids and proposals during proposal phase of projects.
- Draft subcontract agreements and vendor purchase orders for individual projects.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cost reports, forecasts and .
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of future and current projects.
- Lead regular job meetings and oversee the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes.
- Review and respond where necessary to all project documents including, but not limited to, correspondence, drawings, specifications, submittals, RFI's, and change requests.
- Preparation of change cost estimates and proposals and maintains proposed change order logs and records.
- Participate in company-wide and job-specific safety programs.
For nearly six decades, Primoris has built a reputation for taking on challenges that others will not – setting the bar ever higher for ourselves and our industry with each project. Now, as we build a sustainable infrastructure that supports the growing needs of the nation – and the world – we reaffirm innovation, quality, service, and safety as our core values. And we remind ourselves that the pioneering spirit of yesteryear fuels the imagination of today.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company – and insist on great performance.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.