Project Manager in Legal affairs - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team in one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies?
- Then you might be the right person for our company, as we are currently searching for a dedicated Project Manager to be part of the Litigation & Compliance team.
- We are looking for a candidate with a sharp analytical mind-set, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, and a proven track record in driving complex projects.
About the department
- The Litigation and Compliance team is part of Legal Affairs.
- We have responsibility for managing key litigations and government investigations around the world, and for driving global compliance programmes within business ethics, competition law, export controls and sanctions, and personal data protection.
- You will be part of an ambitious and dynamic team consisting of 10 employees who strive to deliver high quality results in close collaboration with our global legal and business stakeholders, incl. our +200 Global Legal colleagues situated at +40 locations around the world.
- You will be responsible for driving Litigation & Compliance team projects designed to manage company’s global litigation and compliance risks and to improve the Global Legal organisation’s ability to support the business.
- Your key tasks will include developing project plans, managing and communicating with stakeholders, and executing projects relating to Litigation & Compliance team strategic activities.
- For example, you will have the opportunity to drive value-adding projects relating to prioritizing global litigation and compliance risks, developing Global Legal competencies, improving litigation and compliance processes, and effective risk reporting.
- The job includes strategy, organisational development, and process optimization.
- You will be exposed to different units throughout company globally, and will build a strong network and develop skills that will help you in future highly attractive career opportunities.
- Relevant Master's Degree (economics, business administration, political science, or the like) with excellent results
- +3 years of experience with project management
- Ambitious, insistent on high quality results, and like to be challenged
- Motivated by driving change and improvements involving multiple stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Follows through and meets deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills, which enable you to clearly convey complex issues in an easy to understand manner and to navigate among stakeholders from different cultures and business functions
- Open-minded, a team player with a high level of energy, and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Pharma industry experience preferred, but not mandatory
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.