Project Manager in Corporate IT - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Are you interested in working for one of the best IT organisations in the pharmaceutical industry and do you want to develop your competencies in a global environment?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to be part of an ambitious team and develop an IT project management career?
- And do you have what it takes: drive, strong communication skills and a high level of learning agility?
- Then we have a position for you as IT Project Manager.
About the department
- You will be part of a high performing team delivering some of the largest IT programmes and projects targeted at the product manufacturing organisation in our company.
- You will join Manufacturing IT and together with more than 150 colleagues deliver critical IT solutions to Product Supply globally.
- You will have ample opportunity for professional sparring and be part of our global Project Management network.
- As IT Project Manager at our company your project assignments will be among the strategic important IT projects in the company and will have high priority and support from company’s management.
- Your projects will be complex and will bring you in contact with internal and external stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- We emphasize to use IT to the benefit of our business and this job offers you the opportunity to follow your projects through all phases, from the earliest idea development until the business benefits have been realized.
- You will independently manage your project team and IT vendors.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and through successful project management and exposure to senior management you will find that our IT organisation offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidates.
- You have at least five years of relevant work experience and minimum three years of experience with IT project management from an international consultancy firm, a major IT vendor or a large international company.
- You also have a Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, computer science, economics or similar.
- Experience from pharma or life science is an advantage but not a requirement, as well as project management experience from deployment of standard software applications.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are able to engage your stakeholders.
- Independence, cross-cultural understanding and fluency in written and spoken English are essential.
- You are ambitious about your projects and your career, and are motivated by challenging assignments.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.