This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager in Corporate Facilities - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Are you an experienced Project Manager with a solid knowledge of building maintenance, plant projects, facility management, preferably with training in building design?
- Are you able to see the whole picture and how things link up from a business perspective?
- Do you also have strong communication skills?
- Then this might be your chance to take on a challenging and varied job as a Project Manager in our Corporate Facilities, Building Maintenance department.
- This could be your opportunity to start an exciting career in one of the world’s largest and most successful biopharmaceutical companies.
About the department
- The department sits within the Property & Projects area, and has 19 dedicated employees working across two departments.
- They provide facilities to our sites including maintenance of buildings and areas, building offices, infrastructure, dealing with authorities and management, and development of the office portfolio.
- Property & Projects covers all sites and is run by Corporate Facilities, delivering all services related to facility management at our company.
- You will be Project Manager in a department of 7 skilled and organised engineers and technicians, whose responsibilities are to run and maintain buildings, areas and technical installations and furthermore manage projects in relation to that.
- Our property portfolio is constantly being developed, requiring data-driven processes and a high degree of communication with, and management of, stakeholders.
- Your role will consist of managing our tactical level of exterior maintenance i.e. contracts, supplier meetings, and budgets as well as dialog meetings with our key stakeholders etc.
- On top of that you will also be responsible for different types of projects across the department’s responsibility.
- You will be empowered to develop and optimize processes and working routines in Building Maintenance together with good colleagues.
- Your tasks and projects will be carried out in close cooperation with our Service Centres, advisors and suppliers, requiring close follow-up and excellent management.
- Budget and finance planning is a particularly important part of the job and will require you to have great insight, even during busy times.
- You are a trained Engineer or have an equivalent educational background in craft skills within building.
- Your knowledge of building and property conditions is solid and you have several years experience of project management within the building field.
- It might be an advantage if you have worked with facility management or in a service area before.
- You have a holistic approach to project management and you are able to see the whole picture without getting lost in details.
- As a person, you are outgoing and structured in your approach, and you are able to multitask well.
- You are good at communicating with a variety of people and have the ability to tailor your communication to the recipient.
- As our company is an international company, knowledge of both spoken and written English and Danish is required.
- You work independently, but you are also a team player and are able to keep calm under pressure.
- You are proactive, result oriented, you have an eye for quality, and you identify possibilities and solutions when needed.
- You like to be a part of the whole maintenance setup operational/tactical level supported by reestablishment projects.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.