This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager in CMC Business & IT Support - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you motivated by turning strategy into action?
- And are you looking for a job where your actions have real business impact?
- Then you might be our new Project Manager in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) Development’s Business & IT Support.
- Entering this position will provide a strong platform for personal and professional growth, further strengthen your cross-functional insights into the R&D business and enable a life-changing career at our company.
About the department
- As part of company’s R&D family, CMC Development makes a real difference for patients with chronic diseases across the world.
- We develop, manufacture and distribute drug candidates for non-clinical and clinical trials.
- CMC Development is an ambitious organisation with a strong culture.
- We always seek to solve problems, have an eye for the entire business and do our best to deliver despite any obstacles along the way.
- CMC Development employs approximately 1,500 employees.
- The Business & IT Support team consists of 12 dedicated and talented team members with diverse backgrounds ranging from finance and business to science.
- Our key responsibilities are to support the entire CMC business and senior management by executing cross-organisational support processes and implementing an ambitious portfolio of strategic projects to realize the CMC 2020 Ambition.
- As a Project Manager, you will be end-to-end responsible for planning, execution and realization of several cross functional projects derived from the CMC 2020 ambition.
- The portfolio of projects are spanning across multiple disciplines and business processes, however typically the projects be characterized by key-words such as: High complexity, cross-organisational impact, driving business efficiency, creating clear roles and responsibilities, leveraging best practices and driving organisational change.
- The projects usually have duration from 6 to 18 months and involve stakeholders at all organisational levels, from specialists and subject matter experts to senior management.
- Given the diverse nature of the projects, you will need to combine skills and insights from several fields, e.g. finance, engineering, IT, administration, science, quality and business to succeed.
- You do not need to be the expert in everything yourself, however, you need to be an expert in gathering and digesting information, identifying the competencies required and orchestrating collaboration.
- To succeed you need to be able to navigate a complex stakeholder landscape and build strong relations across the organisation.
- And you need to be ready to get first hand involved.
- You hold a relevant Master’s Degree within e.g. business administration, economics or science with excellent results.
- Ideally, you have +5 years of experience from pharmaceutical organisation or a well-reputed management consultancy company
- As a person you are known for excellent project management and leadership skills and have a proven track record of being able to deliver as promised.
- Experience with Lean as a method to analyse workflows and continuously improve processes is a strong advantage.
- As person you are ambitious with a high level of drive. You are curious and creative, yet grounded, structured and analytical.
- You like to be challenged and are not frightened to get first hand involved.
- Ultimately, you have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.