This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager in Clinical Research (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 13 July 2017
- Our international organization offers a full-time permanent position as Project Leader in clinical research.
- This position is immediately available preferred office or also home office based.
- You can expect the following in detail: As project leader with several years of relevant job experience in clinical research you will be placed at the central interface of the management of global clinical studies with medicinal products in the phases II to IV.
- Main point of contact for clients in the assigned projects
- Provide leadership and direction to an European or global study team (internal/external)
- Management of international clinical trials
- Planning and realization of project targets in relation to time, quality and budget
- Reporting of study status
- Development of project management-, monitoring- and data management plans
- Development of study specific documents (Feasibility, ICF)
- Assurance of SOP- and GCP-compliant study documentation
- Team leader for CTAs, CRAs, Recruitment Managers and Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Close cooperation with departments of Monitoring, IT, Medical Writing, Finance and Business Development
- University degree in science or equivalent job training in the healthcare field
- Several year work experience in the industry sector (Pharma, Biotech or CRO)
- Indispensable necessity: minimum of 3 years working experience as clinical project manager in late phase (II – IV) development
- Business fluent in German and English
- Good proficiency in Windows-Office-Software applications
- Very professional knowledge in GCP/ICH and MPG/AMG
You are characterized by:
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership
- Remarkable problem solving attitude, outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Capable of acting effectively in an international team-/matrix structure
- Affinity for finance
- Independent, flexible and motivated working style
What we offer:
We offer a challenging position in a highly engaged and motivated team with an attractive, competitive remuneration package.