This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you motivated by leading technical teams to success, and getting high from seeing ideas on paper transfer into reality in the field?
- Does your heart beat for the technical and science worlds, and are you passionate about carrying out several tasks at once without losing sight?
- Do you want to be on-board a team of leveraged Project Managers, ready to participate in building the future N&H Engineering Organization, both locally and regionally?
- Then you might be one of 2 new Project Managers we are looking for in our Capital Execution Team.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master within Mechanical/Process or Automation Engineering.
As a Project Manager for N&H Engineering, you will be 100% accountable for executing projects, all the way from Business having an idea till the handover of the facility to Operations at the end. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and executing Capital Projects based on well proven project models, covering both small and large scale projects
- Ensuring that Business objectives on Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality are fulfilled
- Developing Project Quality plans and auditing of work processes
- Developing project economy, cash-flow forecast and integrated project schedules
- Ensuring excellence in adherence to Process Safety Management, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and Mechanical Integrity, to meet our company Core values
- Performing of Risk Management and development of Mitigation plans, to adhere to company s no-change philosophy
- Making strategic project decisions and providing of regular status reports to the Project Steering Committee
- Communication with key stakeholder internal as well as external to our company
- Presenting options and opportunities, followed by recommendations, for business to make decisions
- Act as owners Guardian to ensure necessary Engineering processes and principles are followed
- Acting as a Champ for Contractors Safety in the field, through high Construction Management standards
Skills and qualifications
Part of this job is to maneuver in a complex organization, so you must know how to deal with different agendas and politics, considering different organizational demands and cultural backgrounds. On top of that you shall be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Danish and English, with the ability to discuss strategic and contractual subjects at a high level
- A degree in Engineering with preferably 3 - 5 years of experience
- High level communication skills with Decision makers, including capability to present a case using various electronic tools and devices
- Proven skills in gathering, motivating, and leading a multicultural team, to obtain Team Spirit and high performance
- Ability and willingness to delegate responsibilities with the right balance between leading and acting as a team member
- Experience with project commissioning, start-up and hand over to production within a plant in operation
- Willingness to travel abroad as required for efficient project execution
- Broad set of knowledge with multiple Engineering disciplines, to facilitate planning and coordination
- Both Senior and Junior candidates can apply, but it will certainly be an advantage if you have some years of experience with Capital Project execution.
- You will be part of an organization that is holding a high degree of respect for people, together with a strong demand for being innovative and creative.
- Our company offer good opportunities for personal developing, both from the job, but also through internal as well as external mentoring and training
Denmark Grindsted Grindsted
Find a Job Find Candidates