Project Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you motivated by leading technical teams to success, and getting high from seeing ideas on paper transfer into reality in the field?
- Does your heart beat for the technical and science worlds, and are you passionate about carrying out several tasks at once without losing sight?
- Do you want to be on-board a team of leveraged Project Managers, ready to participate in building the future N&H Engineering Organization, both locally and regionally?
- Then you might be one of 2 new Project Managers we are looking for in our Capital Execution Team.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master within Mechanical/Process or Automation Engineering.
- Leading and executing Capital Projects based on well proven project models, covering both small and large scale projects
- Ensuring that Business objectives on Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality are fulfilled
- Developing Project Quality plans and auditing of work processes
- Developing project economy, cash-flow forecast and integrated project schedules
- Ensuring excellence in adherence to Process Safety Management, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and Mechanical Integrity, to meet our company Core values
- Performing of Risk Management and development of Mitigation plans, to adhere to company’s no-change philosophy
- Making strategic project decisions and providing of regular status reports to the Project Steering Committee
- Communication with key stakeholder internal as well as external to our company
- Presenting options and opportunities, followed by recommendations, for business to make decisions
- Act as owners Guardian to ensure necessary Engineering processes and principles are followed
- Acting as a Champ for Contractors Safety in the field, through high Construction Management standards
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Danish and English, with the ability to discuss strategic and contractual subjects at a high level
- A degree in Engineering with preferably 3 - 5 years of experience
- High level communication skills with Decision makers, including capability to present a case using various electronic tools and devices
- Proven skills in gathering, motivating, and leading a multicultural team, to obtain Team Spirit and high performance
- Ability and willingness to delegate responsibilities with the right balance between leading and acting as a team member
- Experience with project commissioning, start-up and hand over to production within a plant in operation
- Willingness to travel abroad as required for efficient project execution
- Broad set of knowledge with multiple Engineering disciplines, to facilitate planning and coordination
- Both Senior and Junior candidates can apply, but it will certainly be an advantage if you have some years of experience with Capital Project execution.
- You will be part of an organization that is holding a high degree of respect for people, together with a strong demand for being innovative and creative.
- Our company offer good opportunities for personal developing, both from the job, but also through internal as well as external mentoring and training